In the CliffsComplete guides, the novel's complete
text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
CliffsComplete Adventures of Huckleberry Finn offers insight and information into a work that's rich both dramatically and thematically. Every generation since its publication has been able to identify with some of the novel's themes, including freedom, society versus conscience, and greed.
Follow the Mississippi River adventures of this mischief-making Huck Finn and the runaway slave Jim — and save valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each chapter
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, Mark Twain
- A look at 18th-century life and society
- Coverage of Twain's writing and the reaction to the novel
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion guide, and activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Web sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!