Explore how SAP BPC 10.0 can impact your organization. This updated and expanded edition gives you a comprehensive overview of the SAP BPC features, functions, and best practices. Referencing a detailed case study, find out how to use SAP BPC for NetWeaver for budget planning, forecasting, and consolidation—the building blocks of a complete planning and consolidation solution. Learn what to expect from a BPC application—and how to get it using SAP BPC 10.0.
1. Features and Functions Discover how data management, process management, and reporting work in BPC.
2. Reporting and Analysis Extensive coverage of the reporting and analysis framework will walk you through the steps and tools used to report, plan, and analyze data.
3. Best Practices Revealed Incorporate best practices into your budget planning, forecasting, and consolidation using SAP BPC for NetWeaver.
4. Integration Basics Learn how you can coordinate a comprehensive BPC solution by integrating with other SAP components.
5. Case Study Follow the fictitious Rich Bloom, Inc. as it deploys SAP BPC for NetWeaver to improve its operational efficiency and create a robust planning system.